Monday, 30 October 2017
Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike says Jonathan lost 2015 contest because he's too much of a gentleman.
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike says former President Goodluck Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential contest because he was too much of a nice guy.
Incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari of the APC unseated the PDP backed Jonathan in March of 2015 after running away with majority of the votes.However, Wike says Jonathan lost that contest unfairly.
The Rivers Governor belongs to the PDP.He also said he would have reacted differently during the 2015 presidential campaigns.There were reports that Jonathan was pelted with stones in the country’s north when his campaign train did the rounds in what was an APC controlled region.
“God gave every leader his strength and way of doing things. You see, I will not accept that. Let the heavens fall. If Nigeria was going to end on that day, let it end. I will not take what he took. That is why I respect the man a lot. I will not take that”, Wike said of the incident during a chat with ‘The Interview’ magazine.
“If Nigeria will come down that day, let it come down. I mean, what is it? He was President and you were throwing stones at him? No single respect for that office? And you tell me to accept it? No, I will clamp down on you,”Wike added.
The Governor also wondered why no one was arrested in the wake of the stoning incident. He alleged that prominent northern politicians, including those within the PDP rank, played a role in sabotaging Jonathan’s re-election dream.During the 2015 result collation process, former Niger Delta minister Godsday Orubebe, staged a one man protest against then INEC chairman Attahiru Jega. Wike says he would have acted the same in Orubebe’s shoes.
Asked if he supported Orubebe’s drama and meltdown, Wike said: “I did. Of course, why not? You saw clear rigging. I don’t like a system where you see something is going wrong and you keep quiet". Wike also warned that Nigeria will go up in flames if the APC attempts to rig the forthcoming 2019 presidential contest in his home State.
“The whole thing boils down to sincerity and commitment. We said if things would not happen, all of us would go down with it. That was the driving spirit for us and that is what we are going to repeat in 2019.
“If the Federal Government is going to kill all of us, so be it. Because we know what they have planned and their strategies and so when it is time, we will face the APC squarely in this State. Just watch".
-- My Fellow Nigerians, I believe it's high time we need to orientate ourselves on political issues. Why should someone just come out of nowhere and declared that the country will be burnt down if he loses in forthcoming elections.
-- He must be really crazy. Is it a must to serve the nation? Or does the country belongs to his grandfather? It's very obvious that our politicians are only contesting for political offices in order to fill their empty stomachs.
-- I would urge us to start observations on politicians conensting in the 2019 elections and watch their attitudes. Anyone that is ready to carry out violence for political reasons in one way or the other is a bad candidate and should be voted out of office. Take Note.
Should Nigeria be Seperated Or remain as one Country?
Add your contributions, questions and answers in the comments box.
The leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) reminded his followers to boycott the November 18th 2017 Anambra gubernatorial election.
Speaking through IPOB spokesman, Comrade Emma Powerful, Kanu called on genuine Biafrans to frustrate the electoral process through a peaceful boycott.
The statement reads:
“Every genuine Biafran desiring of freedom for Biafra from this Islamic bondage of Hausa Fulani caliphate called Nigeria must not only stay at home on that day, but must also make sure those around them do not vote. November 18, 2017 is a date with history.
“If we Biafrans succeed in demonstrating before international observers that we are serious about our freedom by locking down Anambra State on that day, the world will be in no doubt that Biafra is unstoppable.
Our destiny is firmly in our hands.“We must teach corrupt Igbo politicians that money cannot buy IPOB because we are special breed untainted by the corrupt tendencies of Nigerian politics.
Locking down Anambra State will pave the way for IPOB to announce a date for substantive referendum later next year with or without the approval of Nigeria.”
A man based in the riverine area of the Southern part of Nigeria has taken a swipe at the army in a subtle way just as he prepares to devour his kill.
A Niger Delta man named Sengemenge killed a crocodile and posed with it.He used that juncture to mock the militarization of the Niger Delta region by the President Muhammadu Buhari in a security operation tagged "Operation Crocodile Smile".
He shared the photo on Facebook and wrote; "In Niger Delta Crocodile will never smile, this one is ready for pepper soup hahahah"
Wednesday, 4 October 2017
Nigeria Is Not Working, Let Us Go Our Separate Ways – Northern Elders Surprised Buhari, Call For Immediate Separation.
Wednesday, 27 September 2017
The Ezendigbo of Oyo kingdom, Dr. Alex Anozie has stated that the proscription of the sports of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) become a proper step in the proper route.
He also said the south-east governors and the Ohanaeze Ndigbo had taken a smart decision to save the area from some other warfare.
Anozie stated it would be unwise for Igbos to go into some other battle, having lost millions in their humans in the 1967 – 1970 civil war.
The Ndigbo chief informed newsmen in his Ibadan workplace, that Igbo regretted the civil conflict fought inside the past, including that the place could not manage to pay for to go into some other battle.“it's miles a wise decision taken by the management of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and south east governors. This may douse the tension in the country.“we don’t need battle again in Nigeria.
We've fought battle earlier than and misplaced millions of lives and property worth billions. We don’t need one of these issue in this u . S .
Again.“i’ll recommend our people to take it smooth and maintain to enchantment to the Federal Government to pay attention to us so that our agitation won’t worsen every other disaster once more. Igbos are the most dedicated group to the Nigerian assignment,” he stated.
Category: Top Stories
Sunday, 24 September 2017
FACTS ABOUT PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE AT 75!
1. He was born on 2nd March, 1942.
2. He hails from Ifewara, Osun state.
3. He came from a very poor family, he never wear shoes until he was 18.
4. Got admitted to Ilesha Grammar School in 1956.
5. He got Bsc in Mathematics from the University of Ife in 1967.
6. Bagged Masters degree in Hydrodynamics in 1969 from the University of Lagos.
7. Bagged PhD in Applied Mathematics in 1975 from University of Lagos.
8. His earliest vision was to be the youngest Vice Chancellor in Africa.
9. He got married in 1967 to Foluke Adenike (Nee Adeyokunnu).
10. The severe sickness of his daughter led him to The Redeemed Christian Church Of God in 1973.
11. He became bornagain under the ministration of Late Rev.Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi at The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Ebute Metta on 29th July 1973.
12. His sold his goat and borrowed money from neighbours in order to pay for his school fees for him to enroll in the only missionary school in his village.
13. Pastor Adeboye was born on Sunday when rain falling and sun was shining.
14. His childhood nickname is ‘’The Tiger’’.
15. He was born at a time when a certain king mounted the throne in Ilesha, Osun state.
16. Pastor Adeboye was born at home on a Sunday with no one to midwife his birth process.
17. His full names :Elijah, Sunday, Olagundoye, Adetona, Enoch, Adejare, Adeboye.
18. He started his university education in University of Nigeria Nsukka but civil war forced him to University of Ife in the final year.
19. He lectured at the University of Ilorin and University of Lagos.
20. Pastor Adeboye was ordained as a Pastor in 1975.
21. He started as an interpreter for the founder of RCCG, Rev. Josiah Akindayomi.
22. At the initial stage, Pastor Adeboye’s duty in the church was to translate Akindayomi’s sermons from the Pastor’s native Yoruba language into English.
23. He got married at 25.
24. He has 4 biological Children.
25. The name of Pastor Adeboye’s father :Moses Adeboye.
26. His Father’s Profession:A farmer and a part-time traditional musician.
27. The name of Pastor Adeboye’s mother: Esther.
28. His Mother’s profession: a trader in locust beans.
29. He attended St. Stephen’s Anglican Primary School Ifewara.
30. He attended The Anglican Church before joining RCCG
31. His father died when he was in final year at the secondary school.
32. His School principal accompanied him to his Father’s burial.
33. He went back to school the same day after his father’s burial to write his exams.
34. Adeboye won the best student’s prize in Secondary.
35. At age 18,he borrowed a pair of shoes which he wore to mount the rostrum for the collection of his prizes.
36. He also borrowed a pant from a relative to wear for the prize giving day.
37. Upon gaining an admission, he joined the volley-ball team of University Of Nigeria,Nsukka.
38. He was once a boxer.
39. Pastor Adeboye once taught in a local school before gaining an admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
40. In 1977, Adeboye paid 15 years rent to hire a Cocoa warehouse in Ifewara for use as a branch of RCCG.
41. Adeboye became the General Overseer of RCCG in January 1981.
42. Pastor Adeboye’s predecessor and founder of RCCG passed on to glory in November 2,1980 at the age of 71.
43. Adeboye’s modesty made him refused to be called Reverend or General Superintendent as it was the practice in RCCG then but he chose to be called General Overseer.
44. Pastor Adeboye inherited 40 parishes of RCCG in 1981.
45. Adeboye has grown the church to more than 15,000 parishes in more than 100 countries.
46. Names of Pastor Adeboye’s Children: Bolu(married to Pst Akin Adubi-The only daughter), Dare, Leke and Adeolu.
47. All Pastor Adeboye’s Children are Pastors
48. Pastor Adeboye’s son-Leke is his Personal Assistant.
49. Pastor Adeboye’s son –Dare is the RCCG, Region 8,youth Pastor, Abuja.
50. His son-Adeolu is the head of Nehemiah team at the Redemption Camp. Also the MD/CEO of a fashion outfit-Wisemen Apparel.
51. Pastor Adeboye’s only daughter Bolu Adubi is married to Pastor Akin Adubi and they pastored together at Maryland, USA.
52. Pastor Adeboye established a modern prayer camp in his hometown-Ifewara which he named Mount Carmel Prayer Village.
53. He started organizing Holy Ghost services in the Mid 80s at the RCCG Headquatres, Ebute Metta.
54. Adeboye came to international limelight on December 18,1998 when he hosted The first open air Holy Ghost Congress in Lekki-Lagos.
55. CNN and BBC reported that 1998 Holy Ghost Congress was attended by over 7 million people which was the largest gathering of people in one spot on earth.
56. In 1999, Pastor Adeboye’s Holy Ghost Congress has grown to 12million attendance.
57. Holy Ghost Congress moved to Redemption camp permanently in 1999.
58. Pastor Adeboye’s trademark wear is pintstriped suit; a gleaming white and a bow tie.
59. At every programme or function, he always wear the same attire or at times the same colour with his wife.
60. Pastor Adeboye organizes Special Holy Ghost service in March to celebrate God for his birthday.
61. Pastor Adeboye has moved Holy Ghost congress from a day program to a week long program every December.
62. He organizes the Quarterly Festival of Festival of Life in London, Uk and various cities in the US with an average attendance of over 50,000 in the Uk and 100,000 in the US respectively.
63. He established digital cable channels called-Open Heavens TV, Liveway TV and satellite Radio, RTM and Dove TV.
64. He published a daily devotional called Open Heavens annually
65. Pastor Adeboye has written over 60 books
66. 1999 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
67. 2000 – Dedicated the first chapel in the Nigerian Presidential Villa, Abuja, Nigeria.
68. 2002 – Received the key to the city of Detroit, Michigan.
69. 2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Dallas, Texas, USA.
70. 2005 – Received honorary citizenship and key of Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
71. 2008 – Awarded a National Honor (Order of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) by the Nigerian President.
72. 2009 – Led the Pre-Summit Prayers at the 64th General Assembly of the United Nations Headquarters, New York.
73. 2009 – Named one of The World’s Fifty Most Powerful People by Newsweek Magazine (USA).
74. 2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
•2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
•2009 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree in Theology – Canada Christian College, Canada.
•2010 – Awarded a National Sports Honor (Spiritual Pillar of Nigerian Sports).
75. 2011 – Chaired United Nations Global Summit on the Road Map to a Culture of Peace in the Middle East.
•2011 – Awarded honorary doctorate degree – University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
•2011 – Received award as the Best/Most Profitable Icon/Personality in Nigeria
•2014 – Awarded National Honour – (CON) Commander of the Order of the Niger
•2015 – Awarded Honorary Doctor of Science – University of Lagos
•2015 – Certificate of Recognition – The Congress of The United States of America
•2015 – Presidential Merit Award – The Nigerian Society of Engineers
75. He is a Child of God to the core, he is very humble, well respected by all
75+1 He recently organized Non stop 75 Hours Praises to celebrate his 75th birthday; we wish him long life and the presence of God.
75+2: He is fondly refer to by so many people as DADDY G.O.
You can also share facts you know about this great man of God in the comments section. All comments are highly welcome..
If you want more Christian articles and publications, you can visit King David Gospel Blog by clicking here.
Friday, 22 September 2017
Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Two pro-Biafra groups have appealed to the United Nations and other world leaders to divide Nigeria into six geo-political zones to solve the current crisis.
Movement for Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) stated that giving the six geo-political zones in Nigeria self rule would be the only answer to the many problems in the country.
MASSOB alongside with Biafra Independence Movement (BIM) called on the UN and other super powers to regard the lives of people that are killed on a daily basis in Nigeria arising from the insurgency in the north east and Fulani herdsmen said to be reportedly affiliated to ISIS and Boko Haram.
Chris Mocha, the spokesman, said the proposed nations comprise South East, (Biafra), South South (Niger Delta), North East, North West, South West, (Oduduwa) and North- Central.
He underlined that no amount of preaching on nationalism can change Nigeria as it is today.
Mocha added that when the proposed zones are given independence, assets of the citizens of the different countries will be protected by international laws, just as mutual agreements will guide the future relationship of the new republics.
Meanwhile, the group insisted that several of their supporters were killed last week during the Biafra anniversary at Nkpor and Onitsha.
It said: “While all the members of BIM/ MASSOB in Anambra central senatorial district including Nkpor town in Idemili North Local Government Area celebrated at Ifite Dunu, our counterparts in Anambra North including Onitsha converged at the zonal secretariat, project site at Nteje in Oyi council area of Anambra state.”
The Biafra remembrance day celebration in honour of the Biafra fallen heroes who died during the Biafra/ Nigeria civil war of 1967 to 1970 and those who died during a peaceful protest and evangelism in Anambra, Aba Abia, Rivers and Delta states, turned bloody on May 30 in Onitsha, as the military, police, members of Indigenous People of Biafra clashed, killing over 30 people and injuring several others.
Sunday, 17 September 2017
A young Fulani man, has been reported dead after being flogged to death while trying to win the love of a woman in Durmin Biri village, in the Kafur Local Government Area of Katsina State.
The deceased identified as Yari Inusa, died during a flogging game known as Sharo, which takes place between two men competing for a lady’s hand in marriage.
The game entails two male suitors flogging each other for a woman’s hand in marriage. Whoever wins between them will marry the girl.
According to PUNCH, Inusa was said to have flogged his competitor, Ahmed Saidu without any incident but things went awry when Saidu took his turn to flog Inusa and hit the deceased on the head instead of hitting him on the back as the rules of the game dictates.
Inusa reportedly fainted after taking the hit to his head and subsequently died.
The Katsina State Police Command spokesman, DSP Gambo Isah, who confirmed the incident said the deceased’s father reported the incident following which Saidu was arrested.Inusa’s corpse has been released to the family and buried according to Islamic rites.
Saturday, 16 September 2017
A desperate pretty Nigerian lady who is tired of being single, has taken to Facebook to declare her inbox open to any man interested in marriage.
A pretty Nigerian Facebook user identified as Rachael Ugorji, has taken to the social networking platform and revealed that she is tired of being single and declare that her DM is open to any man interested in marriage.
The desperate pretty lady said further that she is not expensive and wouldn't mind shaving off her hair as long as it pleases her suitor. She wrote;
"Ma niggas i have been waiting for you guys to come and do the needful, my dm has been open my inbox has been open, please na i need to get married. Am not expensive at all infact i can stop using cream bikonu am tired. "I can also shave off my hair if it pleases you, just as long as you have two hands and legs..we can also live in a batcher no fear. Am waiting abeg man an man".
Saturday, 9 September 2017
The wife of Pastor Paul Adefarasin who is the founder of House On The Rock has left many people in shock after revealing that popular American Pastor, T.D Jakes, is Igbo.Adefarasin's wife, Ifeanyi made the revelation on Facebook while presenting Jakes with a gift.
Pastor Ifeanyi said that since tracing his roots back to the Igbo land in Nigeria, it was Bishop T.D. Jakes' first time stepping on the Nigerian soil.She wrote: "Since tracing his roots back to the Igbo land in Nigeria, it was Bishop T.D. Jakes' first time stepping on the Nigerian soil, with the knowledge that this is where he truly comes from.
It was a special honour for me in particular, as a native sister, to present TD Jakes with a copy of NIGERIA, OUR HERITAGE...OUR COMMONWEALTH. Welcome home!OKEOSISI - Umunne gi na asi gi nno."
Category: Top Stories
Friday, 8 September 2017
That beauty sitting next to you at the bar let you buy her a drink, laughed at your jokes and, wait, did she just brush your knee? She may be flirting—and maybe not.
Because women are raised to be polite, guys sometimes mistake friendliness for flirtation, says Bree Maresca-Kramer, M.A., relationship expert and author of It’s That Simple! For Men.
“We weren’t taught how to get out of an uncomfortable situation, so we’ll just try to be nice.”
But that can backfire when a woman really is interested.
“Often women think that they’re giving clear signals, and if the man’s not responding, they take it as a rejection,” she explains. “He’s just not aware, and they both walk away unfulfilled.
” To clear up the confusion, here are eight signs a woman wants you.
1. She’s primping
Maybe it goes back to our primal instincts to present ourselves in a way that attracts the best mate, but if she’s doing things such as smoothing her blouse, playing with her hair or adjusting her posture, she’s into you.
“Most of the time she’s not aware she’s doing these things, so if a guy notices them he’s going to be clued in,” Maresca-Kramer says. Compliment her efforts, and if you make her blush, even better.
2. Her pupils grow
“When a person is emotionally or sexually aroused, the pupil dilates and becomes up to ten times larger,” observes Jena Pincott, author of Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes: The Science Behind Love, s*x, and Attraction.
This involuntary action is a sure sign of attraction. “Interestingly, women who prefer ‘bad boys’ have a preference for guys with big pupils too,” Pincott adds.
3. Her lower body likes you
“If she’s sitting with her legs crossed and her top leg is slightly swinging, or if her foot is pointed toward him, she’s attracted,” Maresca-Kramer notes. Mimic her posture by turning your hips toward her to signal that the interest is mutual.
4. Her language style matches yours
If a woman repeats your phrases or uses words similar to yours, she’s flirting. “In one study, couples whose speaking styles were in sync more than average were nearly four times as likely to desire a second date as those that were not,” Pincott says. To increase your chance of seeing her again, repeat one of her quirky phrases later in the conversation.
5. She talks funny
When flirting, women will speak in a higher pitch, and use more “I” and less “we” in their speech, Pincott says. “Both genders convey intended flirtation by laughing more and speaking faster.
Men ask more questions when they are flirting.” In all of human history, asking more questions of a woman has never been a bad move.
6. She asks questions
“A lot of guys look at meeting women in the wrong context,” notes Christian Hudson, dating coach and founder of thesocialman.com, a website that teaches men how to be more charismatic. “They look at a woman who is kind of responsive to them and they say, ‘Oh, she’s interested in me.’ What you really want is a woman who is very engaged”.
If she’s asking questions, she’s invested in your conversation. Answer her slowly and vaguely to build intrigue.
7. She thinks deeply
Hudson encourages his clients to use this test when trying to determine whether the lady they’ve met is “feeling the same temperature that you are”.
Ask an open-ended question such as “If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be and why?” about 10 minutes into the conversation. “The depth of her answer is going to be a good gauge of how into you she is.”
8. She’s into your touch
When all else fails, rely on subtle touching. Try “accidentally” touching the back of her hand with your hand, or let your foot brush up against her foot. “If she allows it, that’s a good sign she’s feeling your physical presence and she’s enjoying it”, Hudson says.
Note: This is not an invitation to lunge for her br**sts…yet. Be subtle, man. Subtle.
Category: Lifestyle News
What makes a relationship great is not perfection, or an endless bliss, it is being with someone you accept with all their issues, baggages and the special benefits that comes with a relationship; you enjoy all the good moments and find a way to deal with difficult situation.
You will accept your partner the way he/she is, never compare him/her to someone else and always wish every one could be like them and when there are difficulties in your relationship, you will know the best way to handle it and never talk down on you partner.“As a man you need to know that there are better ways to talk to your woman, better ways to express your desires”.
Below are 3 things you should never tell your woman:
It’s either me or XYZ: “A man who knows his place and recognises his importance would never have to make you pick between himself and your job, or your friends and at the same time, a wise woman would never push her man to the position where this will be his last resort”.
My ex did this differently: “Even if there’s something about your ex that you absolutely love, a particular way she did something that impressed you all the time, you can’t afford to express this to your new girl as you will be putting her in direct comparison with your ex, and letting her know that she came up short and no woman likes that, she won’t take that lightly with you so it is better to pass that message across more subtly and more codedly than this”.
Be more like XYZ: “If you love her, your criticisms are constructive and they will be about her, not about others because when you love a woman, you will wish everyone else were more like her”.
Category: Lifestyle News
Rihanna while been featured on ELLE magazine has opens up about losing her virginity, wishes she can go back in time, to the day she lost her virginity, and change things.
The BBHMM singer, yesterday, launched the new collection of her Fenty makeup at the New York Fashion Week and on same day, revealed her latest feature for ELLE where she spoke with the magician David Copperfield.
When the magician asked her where she would want to go to if he made her disappear and reappear anywhere in the world, Rihanna said,“Ten minutes before I lost my virginity…and I’m holding you to that offer. LOL.”’
I thought she has never talked about her first s*x, the singer who is fondly called Bad Gal Riri, often spoke about her experiences with the opposite s*x, and kinky things she likes to experience during s*x.
“My first kiss was in high school, and it was the worst thing ever,” she had told Rolling Stone.“He pretty much dumped his entire saliva glands into my mouth. It traumatized me. I didn’t kiss for, like, ever.
”I like to be spanked,” she continued.“Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned—you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs….I’d rather have him use his hands.
”Also, in her previous interview with Vanity Fair, she talked about what casual s*x feels like.“I am going to do what makes me feel happy, what I feel like doing,” she said.
“But that would be empty for me; that to me is a hollow move. I would wake up the next day feeling like s–t.”When you love somebody, that’s different,” she continued.
“Even if you don’t love them per se, when you care enough about somebody and you know that they care about you, then you know they don’t disrespect you. And it’s about my own respect for myself
A hundred percent.”Now she wishes to return to the day she first had s*x and never give up her virginity.
Category: Celebrity Gists